Well, I'll be. I wanna know how cooked the egg was. I read the blog post. wasn't mentioned...What a very odd thing to think of in the first place, and then to remember, and then to do. 2,000 degrees is a lot.
The egg ended up a very unappetizing mix of char, over-cooked, gelled, and runny-raw. The idea was all from the mind of The Wife’, I was just involved in the execution.
OxyContin is an extended-release form of oxycodone designed to provide longer-lasting pain relief rather than rapid relief from sudden pain. Because it is formulated for gradual release, the effects generally do not begin as quickly as those of immediate-release oxycodone. The timing can vary between individuals depending on factors such as the prescribed dose, previous opioid exposure, metabolism, other medications, and overall health. Patients should follow their prescription instructions and speak with their healthcare professional if their pain is not adequately controlled.
What Can Affect How Quickly It Works?
Several individual factors can influence how a person responds to OxyContin. Food intake, other medicines, kidney or liver function, and previous exposure to opioids may affect how oxycodone is processed. It is important not to take extra doses because the medication does not appear to be working quickly enough. Taking more than prescribed can increase the risk of excessive sedation, breathing problems, overdose, and dependence. Anyone experiencing unusual sleepiness, slow or difficult breathing, confusion, or inability to stay awake should seek emergency medical attention.
Well, I'll be. I wanna know how cooked the egg was. I read the blog post. wasn't mentioned...What a very odd thing to think of in the first place, and then to remember, and then to do. 2,000 degrees is a lot.
ReplyDeleteThe egg ended up a very unappetizing mix of char, over-cooked, gelled, and runny-raw. The idea was all from the mind of The Wife’, I was just involved in the execution.
ReplyDeleteHow Fast Does OxyContin Work?
ReplyDeleteOxyContin is an extended-release form of oxycodone designed to provide longer-lasting pain relief rather than rapid relief from sudden pain. Because it is formulated for gradual release, the effects generally do not begin as quickly as those of immediate-release oxycodone. The timing can vary between individuals depending on factors such as the prescribed dose, previous opioid exposure, metabolism, other medications, and overall health. Patients should follow their prescription instructions and speak with their healthcare professional if their pain is not adequately controlled.
What Can Affect How Quickly It Works?
Several individual factors can influence how a person responds to OxyContin. Food intake, other medicines, kidney or liver function, and previous exposure to opioids may affect how oxycodone is processed. It is important not to take extra doses because the medication does not appear to be working quickly enough. Taking more than prescribed can increase the risk of excessive sedation, breathing problems, overdose, and dependence. Anyone experiencing unusual sleepiness, slow or difficult breathing, confusion, or inability to stay awake should seek emergency medical attention.