Began 27.May.2024
...in them days. No one wanted to see his though.
There're 3 melons hiding amongst the foliage at the bottom of the photo.
Wow! I’m impressed. The hidden melon looks good!
Can you see its stripes to the left of center?
Dude! Have a little decorum. Don't be looking at her stripes.
Oh, god! I'm so embarrassed! But I've *always* been a stripes man.
No! I only see two, green ones...argh. But the crops are doing well with the farmer having been very attentive and diligent.
JudithK!You can barely make out its stripes. It's about a foot to the left of the others and slightly above.
ah, this time there is a photo that is very clear...and helps me see it in the other photo. Thanks. Whew. Usually I am pretty good at visual things but was sorely stumped yesterday.
Wow! I’m impressed. The hidden melon looks good!
ReplyDeleteCan you see its stripes to the left of center?
DeleteDude! Have a little decorum. Don't be looking at her stripes.
DeleteOh, god! I'm so embarrassed! But I've *always* been a stripes man.
DeleteNo! I only see two, green ones...argh. But the crops are doing well with the farmer having been very attentive and diligent.
ReplyDeleteJudithK!
DeleteYou can barely make out its stripes. It's about a foot to the left of the others and slightly above.
ah, this time there is a photo that is very clear...and helps me see it in the other photo. Thanks. Whew. Usually I am pretty good at visual things but was sorely stumped yesterday.
Delete