Trying to trim nose hair, Mr. Nose took a hit. Michelle had tooken a liking to the horseweed growing in the front and learned it whar good fer whut ails yuh including staunching of blood flow. It worked! Instantly! Amazing!
My left eye is blind. I had a little LSD too.

How much is a little? :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, not much a'tall, maybe 15 - 25 mcg. Peaks around 5 hours and cruises for another 5 or so. Very mild. The story goes it was crafted inside a surplus property ICBM silo in Nevada.
ReplyDeleteGood lord dude! See, this is why I don't put my face on these things. I've caused enough nightmares as it is!
ReplyDeleteWell, but, but, this is a socially-responsible, medicinally-motivated nightmare inducement. Surely, u run across one every now & then?
DeleteYeah, FROM YOU!
DeleteI'll tell ya - it's a good thing people that have been together a long time have been programmed to see the younger version of the partner or Ida been out on my ear by now!